Monday mornings are the dark midnight of my soul. This is inconvenient. In an effort to get right over all that, here’s what’s going on this week, World:
- I get to spend tonight with Tomthulhu. He moved plans around to spend this evening with me, before he leaves for Indiana for a week. I’m hoping for kisses and hair pets.
- Tomorrow, before he leaves, we’re getting dinner with friends at Johnny Brenda’s — Wooo!
- Wednesday, I’m meeting up with my Mum and my favorite Auntie for dinner and chats, and then I’m going to come home and give myself a manicure and pedicure.
- Thursday evening, I have scheduled and eagerly anticipated hangs with G&S at Moonshine. I haven’t seen them in a long time, and it’s likely to be an opening of emotional floodgates, but like, in a good way, y’all.
- Friday I’m not doing jack. Unless Tim & Felicity call. I’ll basically move mountains to see them. Friday is also payday!
- Saturday, probably hangs with Amanda down by the pool. I might go to the farmer’s market. I will probably put a bunch of chamomile in my hair and talk about books with my best friend, and pretend we’re sixteen only way cooler than we were when we were sixteen. And have some wine. PLUS TINY HUMAN CHILD.
- Sunday is a day for just me. I’m going to read library books, take a bath, hit the supermarket, and make myself food for the week. I will listen to records, do laundry, and write. I will make sugar wax (probably), and some pumpkin or banana sugar scrub (I don’t eat a lot of sugar, but I do rub it basically all over my body forever), and do aromatherapy putzing. I might clean the fridge, and fiddle with breakfast smoothie recipes.
Look at all that awesome stuff. I feel better already!